Today's patch brings with it an overhaul of the village loot, the addition of the remaining q6 gems and some tweaks to named mobs. We hope to follow this up next week with an overhaul to the Trade Routes loot tables.
- Village Loot completely overhauled, high tier loot should be much more consistent with higher tiers
- Sealed treasures loot re-balanced
- Most of the remaining Q6 gems have been added to sealed treasures
- Named Monsters now require less minimum monsters killed to spawn
- Named monsters have had their loot tables buffed
- Enchant Combine recipes gold cost decreased
- The Team at Big Picture Games