Combat Paths: Stage 1 - Patch 1
Today we are releasing the first patch associated with the upcoming Combat Paths expansion. This patch, along with the next few that follow, are all a part of Stage 1 which aims to create a good baseline for us build the specialization system on top of.
- Back damage reduced by 50%
- Buffs have been removed from the UI
- They are still in place on the player so levels will not be lost if they are implemented again later
- Armor protections have been boosted 25% across the board
- Base casting speed has been increased by 65%
- Casting delay (between spells) has been reduced by 20%
- Staff magnitude effect on spell damage has been increased
- Top damage staves will remain the same and lower damage staves have been reduced (effectively)
- Stamina damage for bludgeoning has been doubled
- Fixed a bug where figurines would maintain their weight reduction after being removed from the paperdoll.
Combat Focus Group
There is also a new Combat Focus Group that we created on Discord. In this group the developers will talk about combat changes that are on the Public Test Server and have discussions with you in the community so we can make sure the changes heading to the live server are the best they can be.
We encourage all of you to join this group and partake in the conversation by following this link: https://discord.gg/mKzr8p7
Twitch Q&A - Announcing New Content
The Twitch Q&A that we previously had to reschedule is now being held this Saturday, June 2nd at 3 p.m. EST.
We will not only provide an overview of the first year and discuss topics such as the Combat Paths expansion, but we will also be announcing and previewing a few new things:
- New village mechanics for PvP/PvE
- New alignment system
- New dungeon loot
Make sure to join us this Saturday on our Official Twitch Channel and we look forward to seeing you all there!
- The Team at Big Picture Games