A small patch today to hopefully take care of the last of the blue bugs remaining, some adjustments to siege wagers costs and changes to loading into village to make spawning in less predictable.
- Bug Fixes
- Standing on a village platform while village is inactive will no longer cause a player to go rogue
- Players leaving NPC cities should no longer be flagged as being inside an NPx city and should now go rogue properly when they are suppose to.
- Lawless villages will no longer turn lawful after they are captured
- Food buffs should now last through gank mode. (players will revive with the regeneration still active)
- Can no longer withdraw gold from bank while crafting window is active.
- Conquest wager costs have been increased
- Hamlets are now 50k
- Cities are now 100k
- Buy orders will now refund the gold when lowering the order cost minus the fee
- Loading into a village through the billboard will now spawn you up to 100m around the stone in a random direction
- Internal changes to item drop rules to allow more flexibility and fewer errors
Join us in the discussion.
- The Team at Big Picture Games