Thanks to everybody for helping us tweak and balance combat on the Public Test Server for over the past week we have reached a good baseline and are ready to patch it onto the live server. Today we bring our second combat update and also the introduction of 100-110 stat pots.
Combat Update 2:
- Specializations have been removed:
- Double jump and archery jumpshot have been added by default
- Side step can be added and removed at the fighter or mage w/o penalties
- Sarracenia, Bonestaff and Aubade 50% Decrease in respective school buffs.
- Cobrastaff speed increased from .70 to .75
- Armor magic protections have been equallized
- Archery damage increased +5
- Arrow damage has been separated from piercing damage.
- Weapon critical hit (random) removed
- 0-20 encumbrance stays the same as old way.
- The effect encumbrance has on the outcome of advanced magic increases every 20 levels
- Advanced magic will reduce in level (1-5) based on encumbrance every 20 levels
- E.G. if you have 80 encumbrance, wof will now have the effect of a level 1 regardless of the level you have it at.
- All advanced magics will fizzle at or above 75 encumbrance.
- Field AOE’s global cooldown 100% at 20 seconds
- Toxic rain changed to cold damage.
- Equalize r90s - (unholy flames) same damage, velocity, 20% stam drain, Exploding charge knockup, charge time and range. Shared 5s cooldown (only one required)
- Bolt spells have equal speed, range and damage
- Impale graphics adjustment, has been made smaller to not affect Alfar as much.
- Fireball debuff removed, 3s cooldown
- R50s (not fireball) share a 1.5s global cooldown.
- Light battlespikes no longer provide physics displacement (knockup)
- Demon name changed back to Devil
- 110 stat pots placed on Devil (4) and Gargantua (1)
- The Team at Big Picture Games