Today's patch features a large modification of spawns to prepare for our upcoming regionalization update, an overhaul of trade route rewards, some village adjustments and some other small fixes. We'd like to take this time to thank the community for all the support throughout the year and we are very excited about the upcoming year.
- Two new named monsters have been introduced to the world of Agon.
- Void Guardian - An interdimensional being with mysterious origins. As one of the protectors of the Void, it stands as the last bastion between Agon and what dwells within the boundless confines of the Void. The Void Guardian can be found in Ihmenfau.
- Chaos Overseer - Siphoning dark energies radiating from the Watcher's spire, the Chaotic Overseer is a creature of both age and power, killing without provocation and far more deadly than the average Evil Eye. Great caution is advised when approaching this monster. The Chaos Overseer can be found in Ubelenfau.
- A total of 370 Monster Spawns have been modified across the map in preparation for the upcoming regionalization update, many more spawns will be modified in the future.
- Rare Ore Golems have had their difficulty and loot adjusted.
- A Demon has been been added to the Center Dungeon.
- The rewards for trade routes have been completely changed.
- Resource Containers have been added as a common reward from Trade Routes.
Feedback on the trade route rewards is encouraged.
- The average tier rewarded gold from Villages has been decreased by 50%.
- Item rewards have been adjusted slightly for regionalization and balance between equipment tiers.
Changes to village gold distribution will be added in the near future.
- A timer has been added to opening/closing the world map
- Fixed disabling shot not working with elemental arrows
- Screenshot directory name has been updated
- The Team at Big Picture Games