A small patch went in today to add some some minor improvements and several new exciting Nithron store items!
- Bank Item Counter
- Item counter added to banks to see current level of items and a progression bar to see how full your bank is at a glance.
- Nithron shop additions
- "Help Me!" sound is available! This classic sound byte can be toggled on in a new "Character Options" window accessed via "options" button located in your paperdoll (previously labeled "titles").
- Bank extensions can bought at 100 slots each and are added to a new personal bank extension accessed through alternate use at a bank.
- Blessed harvesting tools (Shovel, pick axe, wood axe, fishing rod and sickle) are available as a convenience, never be without a tool again! They have infinite durability and do not drop on death but can be banked, traded or marketed.
- Market tweaks
- General market fixes for categories and minor visual improvements.
- Market is limited to 2 decimal places now for pricing instead of 3.
- Changing price changes instant order to 30 day order now.
- Resizing of the transaction window happens dynamically to prevent text overlap.
Never be without tools or bank space again!
- The Team at Big Picture Games