Today's patch includes our "freemium soft launch" with this patch we have enabled freemium. We will be using this soft launch to test the limitations of the free accounts to tweak any changes we deem necessary before the hard launch with advertisement, videos etc. We will also be using this time to fix any bugs that the players find with the freemium features.
Here are our first live iteration of fremium/premium features:
- Leveling speed on crafting and combat skills is twice as fast on premium accounts.
- Leveling speed for meditation is twice as fast on premium accounts.
- Premium accounts characters will not expire to the backup database, freemium accounts will be expired after 30 days of inactivity. This effects house and clan ownership, characters are restored when account becomes active.
- Cannot claim a house on a freemium account, existing houses unaffected.
- Cannot rank higher than Lieutenant in a clan on a freemium account, existing ranks unaffected.
- Cannot create a clan on a freemium account
- No multipliers for harvesting, single resource per hit, including with clan nodes on a freemium account
- Bank space limited to 500 items on freemium accounts
- Cannot craft mastery items on freemium accounts
- 20 buy/sell limit for orders on the market on freemium accounts
- 200k maximum meditation points for freemium accounts
- Lower carrying capacity on freemium accounts
- Equipment tier capped at Tier 3 for loot rolls for freemium accounts
Thank you for reading and we look forward to your feedback.
- The Team at Big Picture Games