Today we have a patch with some updates relating to Billboard cooldowns, equipment tier updates, blocking bill-boarding to lawful villages if above a tier and some general bug fixes/quality of life changes. The notes are as follows.
- Billboard sickness has been added, when you teleport using a billboard you will have a 10 minute cooldown before you can teleport using one again.
- Equipment Tiers have been updated, everything that is in your paperdoll and backpack will be used for the calculation. And adjustments have been made to values to make this system more usable for us internally.
- You can no longer teleport to lawful villages using the billboard above equipment tier four.
- GUI Scaling functionality has been added you can find it in video options
- Ping waypoint range has been increased
- System message spam for node gathering etc. has been reduced to one message every fifteen seconds
- Added reagents to various newbie quests
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to despawn another users mount in capital areas causing you to go rogue
- Fixed an issue where stealing a mount in lawful zones caused you to go rogue
- Fixed an issue where a user needed to hold use to open chaos chests
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to remotely craft mastery items through the crafting menu.
That's all for today, we are starting to ramp up with some new developers and our output should increase as we move forward in the next few weeks/months. Thanks for all the support and we hope everybody has a great day.
The Big Picture Games Team