Today's patch includes fixes for terrains not loading, re-spawning at random locations and some loot tweaks. The notes are as follows:
- Optimizations for texture loading to prevent invisible objects including terrain, lifts, village platforms etc.
- Spawn Selection will no longer default to Closest which was putting players to random locations
- Fix for some Rune Glpyhs being too close to player cities and not allowing a rune to be bound.
- Help window is opened by default when new players log in for the first time
- Christmas drops have been removed and chaos chests are back to normal
- Tweaks to dye and dye component drop rates
- Rare reward chances for repeatable tasks have been increased
Thank you to everybody for the patience throughout the holiday period with some of these issues and we hope everybody has a great year
The Big Picture Games Team