Today's patch includes some fixes for issues with yellow zones, dynamic loot overhaul and some other small changes. The notes are as follows:
- The mines have been moved from the blue area holdings Spear Waters and Bladethorpe to Western Taloc and Tirghan
- Siege zones and cities in lawful areas will no longer turn everybody rogue but will instead force them to a neutral stance
- Players will now receive a notification when entering a siege area.
- You can no longer change PvP stance in a player holding or village.
- Crog Slime and Gorra spit drop rate has been increased
- Markets have been added to Ottenhal and Espenhal
- Dynamic loot spawns loot has been increased and the amount in the world has been reduced i.e Broken Chests etc.
- Total number of dynamic selentine nodes in the world has been increased
- Update various client system messages
- Fix for crafting window getting stuck open while in combat
- Unspawning i.e mounts etc. can be done without sheathing a weapon
- Use interaction can now be done without sheathing a weapon
- Revive skill can now be used without sheathing a weapon (Experimental)
- Limited edition January colors have been added to the Nithron Store, this months colors are Indigo Purple and Steel Blue. This will be available until the 31st of January.
- Frozen Polearm skins and skin set has been added to the Nithron Store
Thank you to all and have a great weekend. More changes to come next week.
The Big Picture Games Team