Today's patch includes code refactors for lawful tile checking to help eliminate any remaining bugs, some yellow zone villages, many bug fixes and trade routes now require at least a neutral stance to partake. Notes as follows:
- Refactor for how lawful tiles are checked to try eliminate any legacy issues.
- Rogue timers should now last longer while in combat
- Kill assists no longer count if player is not in combat
- Small increase to dye material harvesting drop rates
- Lesser magic skills should no longer surge on every login.
- More fixes for client crashes with enchanting
- Fix for food preparation items being missing from cooking menu
- Fix for closest bindstone spawn having issues
- Villages follow same zone rules as surrounding areas
- Villages force blue players into neutral stance
- Villages in lawful areas capped at tier 3 loot
- Billboards port should only be available for lawless villages
The Big Picture Games Team