Hi everyone and happy Sunday,
We are sorry for the relatively long wait for this patch, but we encountered a few issues along the way that pushed our patch day back a few. Here are the patch notes for you to look over!
Patch Notes August 28th, 2016:
- Alignment can now be gained by killing monsters inside mainland continental dungeons
- Partied players will split gains
- 104 spawns in all
- Players can now craft while holding a shield!
- Lowered skill requirement to craft rafts from 50 Woodcutting to 25
- Added Smelting functionality to hamlet Smithy stations
- Reduced cost of Disabling Blow from 1000g to 500g
- Added "Nectar of the Gods" to many gathering related starter quests
- Raises all attributes 1 point
- Only works with stats less than 25
- Numerous hamlet placement and workstation fixes
- Added all crafting stations as well as enhanced and adjusted props on all remaining hamlets
- Sunstone Island
- Western Tlaloc
- Normalized the weight of fish to 0.5kg
- Contextual Harvesting
- Pressing the use button on a resource node will automatically equip the proper tool for it
- Lowered city node output rate
Thank you for reading and join us in the discussion thread!
- The Team at Big Picture Games